Outpatient Therapies at Kernan Hospital
How to Get Started in the Outpatient Program
- Discuss your goals with your physician; obtain a referral.
- Call to schedule an appointment:
- Call 410-683-2110 for our Timonium office.
- Call 410-298-0990 for our Woodlawn office.
- Call 410-448-6421 at Kernan for neurology or pain management
- Call 410-448-6706 at Kernan for orthopaedic, spine or amputee programs.
- Come to your first visit 15-30 minutes before the scheduled time to complete paperwork.
- Bring you insurance card, photo identification, and information from prior
therapy providers (if you have it).
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes with good support.
- Call us in advance if you will need special assistance.
For further information on any of the outpatient therapy services, call 410-448-6706 (for patients with orthopedic needs and those persons wanting to use the pool) or 410-448-6421 (for patients with neurological or chronic pain needs).